Mississippi Records is a record store and label. It was founded by Eric Isaacson in 2003 in Portland, Oregon. It also houses a café, equipment repair shop, and the Portland Museum of Modern Art. On January 1, 2019, filmmaker Cyrus Moussavi and musician Gordon Ashworth became the new owners with Isaacson working as a lable project manager. Mississippi Records relocated to Chicago. In 2019, Mississippi Records went on a national tour.
- Dolan, Ciara. "Celebrating 15 Years of Mississippi Records". Portland Mercury. Retrieved 2019-03-29.
- Needham, Jack (2018-07-28). "The world's best record shops #117: Mississippi Records, Portland". The Vinyl Factory. Retrieved 2019-03-29.
- Gormley, Shannon (January 31, 2019). "Cult Favorite Portland Record Label Mississippi Records Has Moved to Chicago". Willamette Week. Retrieved 2019-03-29.
- Nelson, J. R.; Galil, Leor (January 29, 2019). "Gloriously idiosyncratic label Mississippi Records moves to Chicago". Chicago Reader. Retrieved 2019-03-29.
- Naftule, Ashley (2019-01-08). "The Mississippi Records Tour Is Coming To Phoenix". Phoenix New Times. Retrieved 2019-03-29.