Mississippi Valley Conservation Authority
The Mississippi Valley Conservation Authority (MVCA) (formerly Mississippi Valley Conservation (MVC)) is a conservation authority in the province of Ontario. It is headquartered in Carleton Place, Ontario and serves a 4450 km2 watershed located across eleven municipalities.
- "New office new look for Mississippi Valley Conservation". Mississippi Valley Conservation. 2013-07-26. Retrieved 2013-08-18.
- "Ontario's 36 Conservation Authorities". Conservation Ontario. 2013-08-13. Archived from the original on 2013-08-09. Retrieved 2013-08-18.
- "About MVC". Mississippi Valley Conservation. Retrieved 2013-08-18.
- Your Guide to Conservation Areas In Ontario (PDF). Conservation Ontario. 2011. p. 49.
- Official site: http://www.mvc.on.ca
|This article about an environmental organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an organization in Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|