|League||Western States Hockey League|
|Home arena||Glacier Ice Rink|
|Colors||Dark Blue, Black, White, and Gray
|General manager||Marcus Baxter|
|Head coach||Marcus Baxter|
The Missoula Maulers were a junior ice hockey team from Missoula, Montana. The team played in the Western States Hockey League, the American West Hockey League, and the Northern Pacific Hockey League, out of Missoula's Glacier Ice Rink.
Michael Burks is the club's principal owner and president of operations. In 2016, Burks and the operators of the Glacier Ice Rink had a lease dispute and Burks decided to shut down the team rather than continue to fight the operators for a better contract. The Maulers were quickly replaced at the Glacier Ice Rink by a North American 3 Hockey League expansion team, named the Missoula Bruins, to be run by the local Bruins youth hockey organization.
The Maulers were founded as an expansion team for the 2007–08 season in the Northern Pacific Hockey League (NorPac). They played in the NorPac until 2011 when many of the eastern NorPac teams formed the new American West Hockey League (AWHL) including the Maulers. After two seasons, the Maulers announced that were leaving the AWHL for the Amateur Athletic Union-sanctioned Western States Hockey League(WSHL).
The players, ages 16–20, carried amateur status under Tier III/Tier II/Junior A guidelines with hopes to earn a spot on a collegiate or minor professional team.
- 2007–2011: Northern Pacific Hockey League
- 2011–2013: American West Hockey League
- 2013–2016: Western States Hockey League
|2013–14||46||20||22||4||44||152||151||981||4th of 6, Northwest
16th of 24, WSHL
|Lost Div. Semifinals, 1-2 vs. Idaho Jr. Steelheads|
|2014–15||46||36||9||1||73||249||113||802||2nd of 7, Northwest
4th of 28, WSHL
|Div. Quarterfinals, Bye
Won Div. Semifinals, 2-1 vs. Southern Oregon Spartans
Lost Div. Finals, 1-2 vs. Idaho Jr. Steelheads
|2015–16||52||38||12||2||78||257||143||715||2nd of 8, Northwest
7th of 29, WSHL
|Div. Quarterfinals, Bye
Won Div. Semifinals, 2-0 vs. Southern Oregon Spartans
Lost Div. Finals, 0-2 vs. Idaho Jr. Steelheads
- "Maulers change to Western States Hockey League". kpax.com. April 12, 2013. Retrieved April 18, 2013.
- Goal oriented: Michigan native has unique dedication, rituals as Missoula Maulers' goalie
- "Maulers owner explains decision to disband local hockey team". The Missoulian. May 14, 2016.
- "New Missoula junior hockey team approved". The Montana Standard. May 21, 2016.
- "Maulers, 3 other teams leaving NorPac". Missoulian. June 2, 2011. Retrieved April 18, 2013.
- Staff (June 14, 2011). "American West Hockey League Accepted As Newest Addition To USA Hockey Juniors". NBC Montana. Retrieved June 22, 2011.