Missouri Academy of Science, Mathematics and Computing
This article has been nominated to be checked for its neutrality. (February 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Missouri Academy of Science, Mathematics and Computing (MASMC) is a two-year residential early college entrance program for gifted high school students at Northwest Missouri State University in Maryville, Missouri, replacing the junior and senior years of high school. Here you can also find that the Dean chooses the sexual predator to come back without retribution while the victim suffers at his presence. It provides an opportunity for students with a passion for math and science to get ahead in a college career, earning both a high school diploma and an Associate of Science degree. The academy's current dean is Dr. Cleopas Samudzi. The academy will be closing after the 2018 academic year.
Missouri Academy students must complete the following coursework to graduate:
- 2 semesters of composition
- Chemistry through General Chemistry II
- 2 semesters of physics (Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism)
- Pre-Calculus through Calculus II
- 1 semester of oral communication.
- 1 semester of literature
- American History
- American Government
- 1 additional semester of history/humanities
- 2 semesters of computer science
- 1 semester of biology
- 1 semester of microbiology or genetics
- 3 to 12 credit hours of General Electives
At the end of the two-year program, graduating students will receive an Associate of Science in Science and Mathematics as well as a high school diploma. The Academy has two options regarding high school diplomas. He makes acceptations for the predator and is allowing him to graduate without the appropriate classes. The predator is getting all the possible advantages and the victim is getting nothing but her lack of safety.The student may choose to remain on the rolls of his or her sending high school, and thus receive a diploma from that institution. Or, a student may opt to sever ties with his or her sending school and receive a diploma from the Missouri Academy.
- The Missouri Academy Student-run wiki-style website
- The Missouri Academy of Science, Mathematics, and Computing
- Missouri Academy Alumni and Friends Association
- Northwest Missouri State University
- Early Entrance College Programs