Peregrym at the 2014 Toronto International Film Festival
June 16, 1982
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
|Residence||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Spouse(s)||Zachary Levi (m. 2014; div. 2015)|
Melissa "Missy" Peregrym (born June 16, 1982) is a Canadian actress and former fashion model. She made her feature film debut in the 2006 gymnastics comedy drama Stick It, played a recurring role as Candice Wilmer on the NBC television series Heroes, and starred in The CW television series Reaper. She starred as Officer Andy McNally on the ABC and Global Television Network series Rookie Blue.
Aged 18, Peregrym began her professional career with the Lizbell Agency. It was during her early modelling career that she was encouraged by her agency to move over to commercials. Due to this shift from print to screen, she did commercials for Mercedes-Benz, Sprint Canada, and the Olympics. In 2000, Peregrym made her acting debut in an episode of the Canadian based television series Dark Angel. Building upon her debut role, she performed in guest star roles on The Chris Isaak Show, Black Sash, Jake 2.0, Smallville, Tru Calling, Life as We Know It, Andromeda, Heroes, and in the made-for-television film Call Me: the Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss.
After an uncredited cameo in 2004's superhero film Catwoman, Peregrym made her film debut in 2006, playing the lead role in Stick It, a film revolving around a rebellious teenager who is forced to return to her former life in gymnastics.
Peregrym then played the role of an illusion-generating Candice Wilmer on the television series Heroes. Billed by production staff, in promotional materials as "a female temptress". She was due to appear in the episode titled Parasite, but she made her debut appearance in a non-speaking role in episode Company Man the week before.
It would be on The CW's television series Reaper that Peregrym was handed her first lead role on a television show in 2007 to 2009. Nikki Reed initially played the role in the unaired pilot. Reaper was about a young man named Sam who became a bounty hunter for the devil.
Peregrym in 2010 then played a lead role in Canadian television series Rookie Blue in the role of Officer Andy McNally. The series airs simultaneously in North America on the Global Television Network in Canada and on ABC in the United States, and has completed its sixth season. The show was cancelled in 2015 
In 2012, Peregrym was cast in the leading role of Chloe Jocelyn in Yahoo.com's web-based series "Cybergeddon". Nine chapters were filmed and are available for viewing as of September 27, 2012. The project was supported and funded in part by Norton. In 2014, Peregrym co-starred with Eric Balfour in the survival bear attack film Backcountry.
Peregrym married American actor Zachary Levi in June 2014. The marriage was short-lived and they filed for divorce in April of 2015, with the separation date listed in court documents as December 3, 2014.
In 2006, Peregrym joined forces with TOMS, a non-political movement dedicated to provide safe footwear for communities in South America. Peregrym has spoken about her experiences in Argentina and of its impact on the communities she visited.
Awards and nominations
On February 17, 2013, Peregrym won best actress in a performance drama, for Cybergeddon at the 3rd annual Streamy Awards.
|2004||Catwoman||Beau-line Graphics Model||Uncredited|
|2006||Stick It||Haley Graham|
|2007||Wide Awake||Casey Wade|
|2002||Dark Angel||Hottie Blood||Episode: "Love in Vein"|
|2002||The Chris Isaak Show||Julia||Episode: "Gimme Shelter"|
|2003||Black Sash||Tory Stratton||8 episodes|
|2003||Jake 2.0||Girl in Bar||Episode: "Jerry 2.0"|
|2003||Tru Calling||Gina||Episode: "Putting Out Fires"|
|2004||Smallville||Molly Griggs||Episode: "Delete"|
|2004||Andromeda||Lissett||Episode: "Time Out of Mind"|
|2004||Call Me: The Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss||Tina||Movie|
|2004–05||Life As We Know It||Jackie Bradford||13 episodes|
|2006||Smallville: Vengeance Chronicles||Molly Griggs||3 episodes|
|2007||Heroes||Candice Wilmer||6 episodes|
|2007||Wide Awake||Cassie Wade||Movie|
|2007–09||Reaper||Andi Prendergast||31 episodes|
|2012||Cybergeddon||Chloe Jocelyn||9 episodes|
|2012||Cybergeddon Zips||Chloe Jocelyn||Episode: "Chloe"|
|2010–15||Rookie Blue||Andy McNally||57 episodes|
- "Missy Peregrym". TVGuide.com. Retrieved June 17, 2014.
- Keller, Joel. "Missy Peregrym of 'Rookie Blue' Doesn't Want to Be Famous". HuffPost TV. Retrieved February 18, 2013.
- "Dead reckoning". Canada.com. Retrieved 19 February 2013.
- Mills, Nancy (July 7, 2011). "Peregrym's tough cop role is just an act". USA Today. Retrieved 19 February 2013.
- "MoviesOnline". Interview: Missy Peregrym. Retrieved April 18, 2006.
- "Rookie Blue". ABC.com. Retrieved 19 February 2013.
- Afan, Emily. "10 To Watch: Missy Peregrym". http://playbackonline.ca. Retrieved 19 February 2013. External link in
- Ausiello, Michael. "Exclusive: Heroes Casts New "Temptress"". TV Guide. Retrieved February 18, 2013.
- "Full cast and crew for "Heroes" Chapter Seventeen 'Company Man' (2007)". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved 19 February 2013.
- Andreeva, Nellie (June 25, 2007). ""Heroes" co-star morphs into "Reaper" TV role". Reuters. Retrieved July 28, 2007.
- "Rookie Andy McNally". GlobalTV.com. Retrieved February 18, 2013.
- "Cybergeddon". Yahoo!. Retrieved February 18, 2013.
- Chmielewski, Dawn. "'CSI' creator Anthony Zuiker's 'Cybergeddon' plays out on the Web". Los Angeles Times. Archived from the original on December 7, 2012. Retrieved February 18, 2013.
- "Backcountry stars Missy Peregrym and Eric Balfour". GlobalTV.com. Retrieved February 18, 2013.
- Marquina, Sierra. "Zachary Levi Secretly Marries Girlfriend Missy Peregrym In Maui: Pic - Us Weekly". Usmagazine.com. Retrieved 2014-06-17.
- "Zachary Levi & Missy Peregrym Secret Wedding Ends In Even More Secret Divorce". TMZ.com. Retrieved 2015-04-18.
- Stipp, Christopher (December 8, 2006). "10 Quick Questions". asitecalledfred.com. Retrieved February 18, 2013.
- "TOMS Company Overview". TOMS.co.uk. Retrieved February 18, 2013.
- "3rd Annual Nominees & Winners". The Streamy Awards. Retrieved February 18, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Missy Peregrym.|