|Directed by||Henry Otto|
|Written by||Henry Otto (adaptation)|
Charles A. Taylor (scenario)
|Based on||Mister 44|
by E.J. Rath
Yorke Film Corporation
|Distributed by||Metro Pictures|
Mister 44 is a 1916 American silent comedy-drama film directed by Henry Otto and starring Harold Lockwood, May Allison, Lester Cuneo, Yona Landowska, Henry Otto, and Aileen Allen. It is based on 1916 novel of the same name by E.J. Rath. The film was released by Metro Pictures on September 11, 1916.
This article needs a plot summary. (July 2018)
- Harold Lockwood as John Stoddard
- May Allison as Sadie Hicks
- Lester Cuneo as Eagle Eye
- Yona Landowska as Larry Livingston
- Henry Otto as Dick Westfall
- Aileen Allen as Mrs. Westfall
- Belle Hutchinson as Mrs. Stoddard
- Lee Arms as Ferguson
- Franklin Hall
A print is prepared and preserved by MGM.
- "Mister 44". afi.com. Retrieved 27 July 2018.
- "Mister 44". AllMovie. Retrieved 27 July 2018.
- "Mister 44". TCM.com. Retrieved 27 July 2018.
- American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: Mister 44
|This article about a silent film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 1910s comedy-drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|