Mistress Music is a 1988 reggae album by Burning Spear released by Slash Records.
- "Tell The Children"
- "Woman, I Love You"
- "One Way"
- "Mistress Music"
- "Love Garvey"
- "Tell Me, Tell Me"
- "Say You Are In Love"
- "Fly Me To The Moon"
- All Songs Written By Winston Rodney
- Published By Burning Spear Publishing PRS
- Executive Producer - A Burning Music Production 18 Hill Street, St. Ann's Bay
- Recorded At - Tuff Gong Recording Studios, Kingston, Jamaica
- Recording Engineer - Gary Sutherland
- Mixed At - Sound Ideas Studio, New York
- Mixing Engineers - Michael Sauvage and Mervyn Williams
- Assistant - Joe Pirrera
- Mastered By - Brian Gardner and Matt Wallace at Grundman Mastering, Los Angeles
- Photography - Lendon Flanagan
- Illustration - Oscar Moreno
- Art Direction - Jeff Price
- Very Special Thanks To Robbie Lyn, Rass Brass, Eric Greenspan Esq., Michael Sauvage, and to all "Burning Spear fans"