Mistry or Mistry may refer to:
- Mistri – a word used for master-craftsman, foreman in India.[viswakarma caste]
- Mistri (caste) – a caste of India.
- Mistry (surname) – a surname used by persons of India or Indian origin.
- Mistris of Kutch – another name for KGK Community of India.
- Raj Mistry – a caste & word used for master craftsman in India.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mistry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.