Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up misunderstanding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Misunderstanding may refer to:
- A mistaken or incorrect understanding
- Misunderstanding (Genesis song)
- Misunderstanding (Al B. Sure! song)
- "Misunderstandings", an episode of As Time Goes By
- "The Misunderstanding", a song by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark from the album Organisation
- Major Misunderstanding, a character in the British adult comic Viz
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Misunderstanding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.