From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up misunderstanding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Misunderstanding may refer to:
- A mistaken or incorrect understanding
- Misunderstanding (Genesis song)
- Misunderstanding (Al B. Sure! song)
- "Misunderstandings", an episode of As Time Goes By
- Major Misunderstanding, a character in the British adult comic Viz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Misunderstanding.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.