|Full name||Mitch Cooper|
|Date of birth||18 September 1994|
|Place of birth||Vanuatu|
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|2010–2012||Gold Coast United|
|2012||Gold Coast United||6||(2)|
|2012||Newcastle Jets Youth||5||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 December 201.
Gold Coast United
In 2010 he signed with the Gold Coast United who play in the A-League. On 15 February 2012 it was announced that would be handed the captaincy for the round 21 match against Melbourne Heart on his professional debut at only the age of 17 years and 152 days.
He become the youngest captain in A-League history. Club owner Clive Palmer made the decision when regular captain Michael Thwaite was suspended and 14 senior players were unavailable due to many reasons including injury. Coach Miron Bleiberg publicly supported the choice, but was later suspended from coaching for a week by Palmer after the club was unhappy that Bleiberg had described the appointment as "ceremonial".
He has represented the Australia national under-17 association football team including four matches at the 2011 FIFA U-17 World Cup.
- As of 23 September 2014
|Gold Coast United||2011–12||6||1||–||–||–||–||6||1|
1 – includes A-League final series statistics
- Worldfootball.net profile
- Bleiberg hands rookie the captaincy
- Gold Coast United bans coach Miron Bleiberg from clash with Melbourne Heart on Friday night
- "Jets snare Mitch Cooper, re-sign Bridges". Football Federation Australia. 25 May 2012. Retrieved 25 May 2012.
- FIFA playing record
- Football Australia profile