|Full name||Mitchell Grigg|
|Date of birth||2 January 1993|
|Original team(s)||Athelstone (SAAFL)
|Draft||No. 41, 2011 national draft|
|Debut||Round 17, 2013, Adelaide
vs. Geelong, at AAMI Stadium
|Height||183 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||83 kg (13 st 1 lb; 183 lb)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2016.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Mitch Grigg (born 2 January 1993) is a former professional Australian rules footballer who played for the Adelaide Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL). He was recruited from Norwood Football Club in the South Australian National Football League (SANFL) with selection 41 in the 2011 national draft.. He won the 2017 Magarey Medal playing for the Norwood Football Club.
Grigg did not play an AFL game in 2012, instead playing for the Norwood senior and reserves sides in the SANFL. He made his debut late the next season, in round 17 against Geelong, after showing strong form in the SANFL. In five games in 2013 he averaged an impressive 16 possessions, returning to Norwood for the finals where he helped them to a premiership. He also re-signed with the club for two years.
Grigg struggled to break into the side in 2014 and 2015, hampered by the substitute rule and untimely injuries, but he performed well in the SANFL for Adelaide's new reserves side, polling the most Magarey Medal votes for the club in both seasons. At the conclusion of the 2016 season, he was delisted by Adelaide. He is now back playing with his home club Norwood in the SANFL.
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- Gill, Katrina (25 November 2011). "Rendell: Local lads a bonus". AFC.com.au. Adelaide Football Club. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
- "Mitch Grigg - AFC.com.au". AFC.com.au. Adelaide Football Club.
- Gill, Katrina (19 July 2013). "Grigg to debut against Geelong". AFC.com.au. Adelaide Football Club. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
- "Round 20 Rising Star Rory Laird and Mitch Grigg re-sign for the Adelaide Crows". news.com.au. 13 August 2013. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
- Gaskin, Lee (31 October 2016). "Crows chop another two, confirm new deals for trio". AFL.com.au. Bigpond. Retrieved 31 October 2016.
- "Mitch Grigg". AFL Tables. Retrieved 29 September 2015.