|Full name||Mitchell Aubusson|
|Born||1 October 1987|
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||185 cm (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||96 kg (15 st 2 lb)|
|Position||Second-row, Centre, Lock|
As of 7 October 2019
He has also played for NSW Country.
He is the younger brother of James Aubusson, who also played for the Sydney Roosters.
Aubusson made his first grade debut for the Sydney Roosters in round 1 of the 2007 NRL season against arch rivals South Sydney at the Sydney Football Stadium. In the 2008 NRL season, Aubusson was part of the Sydney Roosters side which qualified for the finals but were eliminated by the New Zealand Warriors.
Aubusson played in the 2010 NRL Grand Final against St. George Illawarra scoring a try in the Roosters' 32–8 loss. He played for the Sydney Roosters in the 2013 NRL Grand Final against Manly winning the match 26–18. Early in the second half Aubusson tackled Jamie Lyon without the ball, giving Manly a penalty try.
Aubusson was part of the Roosters sides who won 3 consecutive minor premierships in 2013, 2014 and 2015 but failed to reach the grand final in the latter two seasons. In 2017, Aubusson made 25 appearances for the club as the Roosters made the preliminary final but fell short of a grand final appearance losing to North Queensland 29-16. In 2018, Aubusson was part of the side that won their fourth Minor Premiership in six years. Aubusson then played in the 2018 NRL Grand Final in which the Sydney Roosters defeated Melbourne 21-6 winning their 14th premiership and Aubusson's second.
In round 4 of the 2019 NRL season, Aubusson scored 2 tries as the Sydney Roosters defeated Brisbane 36-4 at the Sydney Cricket Ground. On August 19 2019, Aubusson signed a one-year contract extension with the Roosters through to the end of 2020. Aubusson played in the club's 2019 NRL Grand Final victory over Canberra at ANZ Stadium. Aubusson only managed to play 10 minutes of the game after he was taken from the field with a knee injury. It was Aubusson's third premiership victory as a player.
- Rugby League Project
- "SportingPulse Homepage for Australian Secondary Schools Rugby League". SportingPulse. Retrieved 10 October 2008.
- Barrett, Chris (21 September 2010). "The wooden spoon to premier gold? Roosters run recalls league history". The Sydney Morning Herald.
- "NRL premiers Sydney Roosters hand Brisbane Broncos 36-4 thrashing at SCG". ABC.
- "Aubusson in sight of 300 club after signing one-year contract extension". NRL.
- "NRL grand final player ratings: Roosters and Raiders hits and misses". SMH.
- "Sydney Roosters beat Canberra Raiders to win NRL Grand Final". BBC.