From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|New London Junior College|
|President||Janet L. Steinmayer|
|Location||New London, Connecticut, United States|
|Campus||68 acres (0.28 km2)
suburban; residential; waterfront 
|Colors||red, white and black|
|Athletics||NCAA Division III|
|Sports||15 varsity teams |
The college competes in NCAA Division III in baseball, basketball, cross country, golf, lacrosse, sailing, soccer and tennis for men, and basketball, cross country, sailing, soccer, softball, tennis, and volleyball for women.
- Behavioral Sciences
- Communication Arts and Humanities
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Law and Justice Policy Studies
- Liberal and Professional Studies
- Science, Technology, Environmental Studies and Mathematics
- Sport and Fitness Management
- As of June 30, 2011. "U.S. and Canadian Institutions Listed by Fiscal Year 2011 Endowment Market Value and Percentage Change in Endowment Market Value from FY 2010 to FY 2011" (PDF). National Association of College and University Business Officers. June 30, 2011. p. 22. Retrieved February 3, 2012.
- Mitchell College. Peterson's. Accessed January 2016.
- "Welcome: Mitchell at a Glance – Mitchell College". Community.mitchell.edu. Retrieved 2015-12-09.
- "Schools". NCAA.com. Retrieved 2015-12-09.
- Mitchell College. Accessed June 2016.
- Programs of Study.