Mithila may refer to:
- Videha, an ancient kingdom, of which Mithila was another name
- Mithila (region), a cultural region (historical & contemporary), now divided between India and Nepal.
- Mithila Prasad Tripathi, Indian poet of Sanskrit language
- Mithila Sharma, Nepalese dancer and actor
- Rafiath Rashid Mithila (born 1984), Bengali model, actress, and singer
- Mithila painting, or Madhubani art, the traditional painting style of Mithila
- Mithila (moth), a genus of moths of family Noctuidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mithila.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.