Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mithila may refer to:
- Kingdom of the Videhas, an ancient kingdom, of which Mithila was another name
- Mithila (region), a cultural region (historical & contemporary), now divided between India and Nepal
- Mithila, India, a proposed state in India.
- Mithila Prasad Tripathi, Indian poet of Sanskrit language
- Mithila Sharma, Nepalese dancer and actor
- Rafiath Rashid Mithila (born 1984), Bengali model, actress, and singer
- Mithila painting, or Madhubani art, the traditional painting style of Mithila
- Mithila (moth), a genus of moths of family Noctuidae
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mithila.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.