From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mithila May refer to:
- Mithila (ancient), a historical city and region, now divided between India and Nepal
- Mithila Airport, Asphalt airport in Nepal.
- Videha, an ancient kingdom of Nepal, of which Mithila was another name
- Mithila Sharma, Nepalese dancer and actor.
- Mithila painting, or Madhubani art, the traditional painting style of Mithila
- Rafiath Rashid Mithila, a female Bengali model
- Mithila Minority Dental College and Hospital
- Mithila Prasad Tripathi, Sanskrit poet
- Mithila (moth)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mithila.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.