From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MITI is the acronym of the Japanese Ministry of International Trade and Industry.
Miti may also refer to:
- Ministry of International Trade and Industry (Malaysia)
- MITI, designatory letters to indicate status as a Qualified Member of UK Institute of Translation & Interpreting (ITI)
- Mohawk Innovative Technology, an American company
- Luca Miti (born 1957) is an Italian composer and pianist
- Michela Miti (born Michela Macaluso; June 12, 1963) is an Italian actress and Television presenter
- Mwape Miti, former Zambian football (soccer) striker
- Miti, Estonia, village in Estonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Miti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.