Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Europe
|Industry||Manufacturing & Distribution|
Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Europe B.V. (MCFE) is a manufacturer and distributor of materials handling products under the brand names Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks and Cat Lift Trucks.
Serving customers in Europe (including Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States – CIS), Africa and the Middle East, it is a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd (MHI) and Caterpillar Inc. whose other materials handling subsidiaries include:
- Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc.
- Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Asia Pte Ltd
- Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift (Shanghai) Co. Ltd
MCFE is based in Almere, the Netherlands, from which it supports a network of more than a hundred independently owned and operated dealers and distributors covering more than 72 countries. MCFE has received the following quality accreditations from the International Organization for Standardization: ISO 9001, ISO 9002, ISO 14001
Production and support facilities
MCFE’s headquarters are located at the ‘De Vaart’ industrial park in Almere, the Netherlands. They also own a separate manufacturing facility in Järvenpää, Finland, and can call on the resources of the Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift centres in Asia and America for further manufacturing capacity.
In addition, MCFE has a central European parts centre based in Puurs, Belgium. The European parts operation is supplemented and supported by those in Asia and America.
- "Details Of Joint Forklift Venture With Mitsubishi Given". Nytimes.com. 1992-06-17. Retrieved 2012-07-08.
- "Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Europe B.V". Mcfe.com. Archived from the original on 2008-03-19. Retrieved 2012-07-08.