Mitsubishi GS platform
After dissolution of the DaimlerChrysler / Mitsubishi partnership in 2004, DaimlerChrysler made substantial changes to the platform subsequently naming it the JS platform for mid-size cars and PM/MK for compact cars.
Mitsubishi's GS vehicles are manufacted in Japan with the exception of the RVR/Outlander Sport, which was manufactured at the former Diamond-Star Motors plant in Normal, Illinois, USA. Mitsubishi's first GS platform car was the 2005 Mitsubishi Outlander crossover SUV.
PM/MK vehicles from Chrysler are assembled at Belvidere Assembly in Belvidere, Illinois (Dodge Caliber and Jeep Compass) and JS Vehicles were produced at the Sterling Heights Assembly (Chrysler 200 and Dodge Avenger).
- 2006–present Mitsubishi Outlander
- 2007–2017 Mitsubishi Lancer (sedan, hatchback)
- 2007–present Mitsubishi Delica
- 2008–2016 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2008–present Mitsubishi Racing Lancer
- 2010–present Mitsubishi RVR (GA3W) (aka Mitsubishi ASX/Outlander Sport)
- 2017–present Mitsubishi Grand Lancer
- 2017–present Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
- 2017–present Mitsubishi Xpander
- 2007–2012 Dodge Caliber (PM)
- 2007–2016 Jeep Compass (MK)
- 2007–2017 Jeep Patriot (MK)
- 2008–2013 Dodge Avenger (JS)
- 2009–present Dodge Journey / Fiat Freemont (JC49)
- 2007–2010 Chrysler Sebring sedan (JS)
- 2008–2010 Chrysler Sebring Convertible (JS)
- 2011–2014 Chrysler 200 sedan & convertible (JS)
- "Chrysler Future Products Update". autoweek.
- "2007 Chrysler Sebring cars". Allpar. Retrieved 2006-12-18.
- "Future Concept:Future of Mitsubishi". Motor Trend. Retrieved 2006-12-17.
- "Mitsubishi Motors To Unveil All-New Lancer Sports Sedan At 2007 North American International Auto Show". Mitsubishi Motors press release. Archived from the original on 2007-10-06.
- "Lancer Sportback coming to Frankfurt", Damon Lavrinc, AutoBlog, June 26, 2007
- "Press Release | Mitsubishi Motors Corporation". Mitsubishi-motors.com. Retrieved 2012-05-31.
- "Dodge Crossover Coming". AutoWeek. Retrieved 2006-08-16.
- "Spied! New Dodge 'JC49' Crossover!". www.windingroad.com. Archived from the original on 2006-12-20. Retrieved 2006-12-18.
- "The Dodge JC49 Crossover". www.allpar.com. Retrieved 2006-12-18.
- "Hoping for a Hit". AutoWeek. Retrieved 2006-12-17.
- Tan, Paul. "Proton P3-90A based on Mitsubishi Lancer preview drive". Paultan.org. Retrieved 2012-05-31.