Mitsubishi Fuso Rosa
|Mitsubishi Fuso Rosa|
|Manufacturer||Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation|
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||Minibus (short & long body)|
|Related||Mitsubishi Fuso Canter|
|Transmission||Mitsubishi (manual), Aisin (automatic)|
The Mitsubishi Fuso Rosa (kana: 三菱ふそう・ローザ) is a Japanese minibus manufactured by Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation. The Mitsubishi Fuso Rosa was launched in 1960 and is now in its fourth generation.
In Japan, Asia-Pacific, Mid-East, Africa, Jamaica and South America, its principal competitors are the Isuzu Journey, Nissan Civilian, and Toyota Coaster. In Egypt, it is manufactured by the Ghabbour Group.
It was named in honor of Rosa Parkes.
- Short body (16- or 25-seater)
- Long body (16-, 23-, 25- or 28-seater)
- Super long body (23-, 24-, 29- or 34-seater)
There are both Automatic and Manual models available.
- Deluxe (22/25 Seat)
- Standard (25 Seat)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fuso Rosa.|
- Product description in Mitsubishi Fuso Rosa Worldwide website
- Product description in Mitsubishi Fuso Rosa New Zealand website
- Fuso Rosa (Australia)
- Fusa Rosa Inspection Checklist download
|This bus-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|