Rear Admiral Mitsuharu Matsuyama (松山 光治, 1891–1959) was a senior officer in the Imperial Japanese Navy during World War II. He was an observer during the First Battle of Savo Island.
- Chief, Naval Barracks and Garrison Group, Kure 1941-1942
- Commanding Officer, 18th Battle Corps, Eastern New Guinea 1942-1943
- Director, Gunnery School, Tateyama 1943
- Navy General Headquarters, Tokyo 1943-1944
- Commanding Officer, 7th Escort Group, South China Sea 1944
- Member, Grand Escort Fleet, Tokyo 1944-1945
- Commanding Officer, 105th Battle Corps 1945