Mitsumineguchi Station in December 2007
|Location||1627 Arakawa-shiroku, Chichibu, Saitama
|Operated by||Chichibu Railway|
|Line(s)||Chichibu Main Line|
|Opened||15 March 1930|
|Passengers (FY2000)||764 daily|
The station is staffed and consists of one side platform (platform 1) and one island platform (platforms 2/3) serving three tracks. Stabling and run-round tracks are also provided next to track 3 and in the former freight platforms. A turntable is provided for turning steam locomotives used on SL Paleo Express services.
|1-3||■ Chichibu Main Line||for Chichibu, Yorii, Kumagaya, and Hanyū, and through services via Seibu Chichibu Line|
|Chichibu Main Line|
Mitsumineguchi Station opened on 15 March 1930.
In fiscal 2000, the station was used by an average of 764 passengers daily.
Chichibu Railway Park
A number of old Chichibu Railway vehicles are preserved in the Chichibu Railway Park located on the north side of the station, adjacent to the turntable.
The following vehicles are on display.
- Class DeKi1 electric locomotive number DeKi1
- Class ED38 electric locomotive number ED38 1
- DeHa 100 EMU car number DeHa 107
- KuHaNi 20 EMU car number KuHaNi 29
- SuMu 4000 freight car number SuMu 4023
- ToKi 500 freight car number ToKi 502
- Yo 10 guard's van number Yo 15
- WaKi 800 freight car number WaKi 824
- WaFu 51 freight car number WaFu 51
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 193. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Kawashima, Ryozo (January 2011). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１０巻 上越・秩父エリア [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 10 Joetsu & Chichibu Area]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 29/88. ISBN 978-4-06-270070-2.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mitsumineguchi Station.|
- Mitsumineguchi Station timetable (Japanese)
- Mitsumineguchi Station information (Saitama Prefectural Government) (Japanese)