May 1, 1980 |
Miu Sakamoto (坂本 美雨 Sakamoto Miu, born May 1, 1980) is a Japanese pop singer. She is the daughter of musicians Ryuichi Sakamoto and Akiko Yano.
- aquascape (November 26, 1998)
- DAWN PINK (September 29, 1999)
- Harmonious (May 24, 2006)
- Oboro no Kanata, Akari no Kehai (December 12, 2007) - (Produced by SUGIZO)
- Zoy (November 5, 2008)
- PHANTOM Girl (May 19, 2010)
- HATSUKOI (May 18, 2011)
- I'm yours! (August 8, 2012)
- "Poppoya" (May 26, 1999) - composed and arranged by Ryuichi Sakamoto, with lyrics by Tamio Okuda
- "in aquascape" (September 8, 1999) - written by Miu Sakamoto, composed and arranged by Ryuichi Sakamoto
- "I'll believe the look in your eyes" (February 9, 2000) - written by Miu Sakamoto, composed by Yuka Kawamura, and arranged by Ryuichi Sakamoto
- "beautiful" (July 26, 2000) - written by Miu Sakamoto, composed and arranged by Yuka Honda
- "Blank" (April 11, 2001) - written by Miu Sakamoto, composed and arranged by Toru Okada
- "15fun" (May 23, 2001) - written by Miu Sakamoto, composed and arranged by Noriyuki Makihara
- "Kaze Hikaru" (October 24, 2001) - written by Miu Sakamoto, composed and arranged by Kenji Kawai
- "sleep away" (April 24, 2002) - written by Miu Sakamoto, composed and arranged by SUGIZO
- "Kumanbachi ga tonde kita" (November 20, 2002) - written by Shigesato Itoi and composed by Akiko Yano
- "The NeverEnding Story" (November 16, 2005) - composed by Giorgio Moroder, with lyrics by Keith Forsey
Participation in Vocaloid
Miu Sakamoto is the voice provider for Yamaha's Vocaloid Mew. Mew was a starter Vocaloid released alongside the VOCALOID3 software, with VY1V3.
Mew's first single, Line, debuted in 'THE VOCALOID', an album produced by Yamaha.