Miwaku No Jazz
|Miwaku No Jazz|
|Studio album by Toshiko Akiyoshi|
|Recorded||Tokyo, Japan, 1963|
|Toshiko Akiyoshi chronology|
Miwaku No Jazz (Japanese title, 魅惑のジャズ = Fascinating Jazz) is an album featuring Toshiko Mariano's (Toshiko Akiyoshi's) piano in a small jazz combo setting. It was originally released in Japan in 1963 by Victor Records and was reissued on CD in 2006 by Think! Records.
LP side A
- "After You've Gone"
- "Going Home"
- "Love is a Many Splendored Thing"
- "Lover, Come Back to Me"
- "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes"
- "SAIKAI" (再会)
LP side B
- "It's All Right with Me"
- "My Melancholy Baby"
- "La Mer"
- "I Can't Stop Loving You"
- "Les Feuilles Mortes"
- Toshiko Mariano – piano
- Charlie Mariano – alto saxophone (except tracks A1, 3, 6, B3)
- Akira Miyazawa (宮沢昭) – tenor saxophone, flute (tracks A1, B5)
- Akira Fukuhara (福原彰) – trumpet (tracks A4, B1)
- Masanaga Harada (原田政長) – bass (tracks A1, 3, 5, B5, 6)
- Yasuo Arakawa (荒川康男) – bass (except tracks A1, 3, 5, B5, 6)
- Takeshi Inomata (猪俣猛) – drums
- Victor JV-5084
- Victor SJL-5060
- Think! THCD-028
|This 1960s jazz album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|