|Editorial Director||Tom Kenny|
|Based in||New York City|
Mix magazine is a periodical, billing itself as "the world's leading magazine for the professional recording and sound production technology industry". The magazine is headquartered in New York City and distributed in 94 countries. Its Korean version, Mix Korea, was started in 2007.
- "Mix Magazine". Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- "Penton Media's (New York) "Mix Magazine" has launched "Mix Korea" with an issue in May". JK Publishing. May 2007. Retrieved 10 November 2015.
- "NewBay Media Acquires Mix". NewBay Media. 1 February 2011. Retrieved 10 November 2015.
- "PennWell Corp. and NewBay Media Acquired By UK Firms". Folio:. 2018-04-04. Retrieved 2018-09-01.
- Interview with founder, David Schwartz NAMM Oral History Library, January 14, 2011
|This music magazine or journal–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.