Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mixe may refer to:
- Mixe people, an ethnic group of Oaxaca, Mexica
- Mixe languages, the group of languages spoken by them
- Sierra Mixe, a district in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Roman Catholic Territorial Prelature of Mixes, in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Lit-et-Mixe, a commune in Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Mix Country, a historic region of the French Basque Country, which includes the present-day communes of Aïcirits-Camou-Suhast and Uhart-Mixe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mixe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.