Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mixed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mixed is the past tense of mix.
Mixed may refer to:
- Mixed (United Kingdom ethnicity category), an ethnicity category that has been used by the United Kingdom's Office for National Statistics since the 1991 Census
- Mixed (album), a compilation album of two avant-garde jazz sessions featuring performances by the Cecil Taylor Unit and the Roswell Rudd Sextet
- Mix (disambiguation)
- Mixed breed, an animal whose parents are from different breeds or species
- Mixed ethnicity, a person who is of multiple races
- All pages with titles beginning with Mixed
- All pages with titles containing Mixed
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mixed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.