From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mixed mode)
Mixed-mode may refer to:
- Blended mode, a charge-depleting mode of operation for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles
- Mixed Mode CD, a Compact Disc in which two different data types are combined
- Mixed-mode commuting, passenger transport involving two or more modes of transportation in a journey
- Mixed-mode chromatography, utilizing more than one form of interaction between the stationary phase and analytes
- Mixed-mode integrated circuit, any integrated circuit that has both analog circuits and digital circuits
- Mixed-mode ventilation, which uses a combination of operable windows and mechanical systems
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mixed-mode.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.