This article does not cite any sources. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Miyajimaguchi Station in April 2005
|Location||1-3-23, Miyajimaguchi, Hatsukaichi, Hiroshima
|Operated by||JR West|
|Line(s)||■ Sanyo Main Line|
|Platforms||1 island platform
1 side platform
|Connections||Miyajima Line at Hiroden-miyajima-guchi Station|
|Previous names||Miyajima Station (until 1942)|
Miyajimaguchi Station is a railway station on the Sanyō Main Line in Hatsukaichi, Hiroshima, operated by West Japan Railway Company (JR West). From the pier near the station there are ferry services for Miyajima (Itsukushima) by JR Miyajima Ferry and Miyajima Matsudai Kisen.
|1||█ Sanyō Main Line||to Miyajimaguchi • Iwakuni • Tokuyama|
|2||█ Sanyō Main Line||side track (currently unused)|
|3||█ Sanyō Main Line||to Hiroshima • Saijō • Mihara • connection to Kure Line|
|4||█ Sanyō Main Line||to Hiroshima • Saijō • Mihara (sidetrack)|
- █ Sanyō Main Line
- Rapid Service
- JR Miyajima Ferry
- Miyajimaguchi Station — Miyajima Station
- █ Miyajima Line
- Line #2
- Hiroden-miyajima-guchi Station is located to the south from JR Miyajimaguchi Station, 2 minutes walk from the station.
- Opened on September 25, 1897 as a station of Sanyo Railway called "Miyajima Station".
- Nationalized on December 1, 1906.
- Renamed as "Miyajimaguchi Station" on April 1, 1942.
- Privatized as JR West on April 1, 1987.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Miyajimaguchi Station.|
- Official website (in Japanese)
|Ferries and boats for Miyajima (Itsukushima Shrine)|
|JR Miyajima Ferry – Miyajima Matsudai Kisen – First Beach – Aqua Net Hiroshima|