From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||1-3-23, Miyajimaguchi, Hatsukaichi, Hiroshima
|Operated by||JR West|
|Line(s)||Sanyo Main Line|
|Platforms||1 island platform
1 side platform
|Connections||Miyajima Line at Hiroden-miyajima-guchi Station|
Miyajimaguchi Station is a JR station on JR Sanyō Main Line in Hatsukaichi, Hiroshima. From the pier near the station there are ferry services for Miyajima (Itsukushima) by JR Miyajima Ferry and Miyajima Matsudai Kisen.
|1||█ Sanyō Main Line||to Miyajimaguchi • Iwakuni • Tokuyama|
|2||█ Sanyō Main Line||side track (currently unused)|
|3||█ Sanyō Main Line||to Hiroshima • Saijō • Mihara • connection to Kure Line|
|4||█ Sanyō Main Line||to Hiroshima • Saijō • Mihara (sidetrack)|
- █ Sanyō Main Line
- Rapid Service
- JR Miyajima Ferry
- Miyajimaguchi Station — Miyajima Station
- █ Miyajima Line
- Line #2
- Hiroden-miyajima-guchi Station is located to the south from JR Miyajimaguchi Station, 2 minutes walk from the station.
- Opened on September 25, 1897 as a station of Sanyo Railway called "Miyajima Station".
- Nationalized on December 1, 1906.
- Renamed as "Miyajimaguchi Station" on April 1, 1942.
- Privatized as JR West on April 1, 1987.
- (Japanese) JR West
|Ferries and boats for Miyajima (Itsukushima Shrine)|
|JR Miyajima Ferry – Miyajima Matsudai Kisen – First Beach – Aqua Net Hiroshima|