|Location||Miyakojima, Okinawa, Japan|
|Elevation AMSL||140 ft / 43 m|
Source: Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
Japan Airlines provides nonstop service to Tokyo (Haneda Airport) operated by Japan Transocean Air. All Nippon Airways will commence nonstop service to Tokyo (Haneda Airport) in 2016, using slots freed up by the cessation of Hokuriku region air services following the opening of the Hokuriku Shinkansen.
Miyako Airport has a single three-story terminal building with five gates. The terminal includes four restaurants, a shopping promenade and an observation deck. The airport has parking berths for three mid-sized jet aircraft.
Airlines and destinations
|All Nippon Airways||Naha, Tokyo-Haneda, Osaka-Kansai|
|All Nippon Airways
operated by ANA Wings
operated by Japan Transocean Air
operated by Ryukyu Air Commuter
|Ishigaki, Naha, Tarama|
- "Miyako Airport" (PDF). Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. Retrieved 7 January 2017.
- "会社概要". Miyako Air Terminal Co., Ltd. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- Japan Transocean Air flights from Tokyo (Haneda) (HND) to Miyako (MMY)
- "全日空、羽田―宮古線を開設 小松・富山線減便も発表". The Nikkei. 20 January 2016. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- "フロアー案内図". Miyako Air Terminal Co., Ltd. Retrieved 21 January 2016.