From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Miyazawa is a Japanese surname.
Real people with the name Miyazawa include:
- Emma Miyazawa (born 1988), Japanese actress
- Kazufumi Miyazawa (born 1966), Japanese leader of the Japanese/Okinawan rock band The Boom
- Kenji Miyazawa (1896 - 1933), Japanese poet and author of children's literature
- Kiichi Miyazawa (1919 - 2007), 78th Prime Minister of Japan
- Pablo Miyazawa, a Brazilian journalist
- Rie Miyazawa (born 1973), actress and singer
- Sae Miyazawa (born 1990), former Japanese idol and former member of Japanese girl group AKB48
- Takashi Miyazawa (born 1978), Japanese professional cyclist
- Takeshi Miyazawa (born 1978), Canadian comic book artist
Fictional people with the name Miyazawa include:
- Yukino Miyazawa, the female protagonist of the anime and manga series Kare Kano.
- Yukine Miyazawa, a character from the Clannad series.
Coincidentally, both these characters are voiced by Atsuko Enomoto in Japanese version.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Miyazawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.