Miziya Peak (Vrah Miziya \'vr&h 'mi-zi-ya\) is the 604 m summit of Vidin Heights on Varna Peninsula, eastern Livingston Island in the South Shetland Islands, Antarctica. The peak overlooks Kaliakra Glacier to the south, and Saedinenie Snowfield to the northwest.
The peak is located at Coordinates: , which is 7.4 km north of Melnik Peak, 9.25 km north by east of Mount Bowles, 4.24 km north-northeast of Leslie Hill, 4.19 km north-northeast of Castra Martis Hill, 5.4 km northeast of the summit of Gleaner Heights, 4.55 km south-southeast of Kotis Point, 9.47 km south of Williams Point and 7.52 km west of Edinburgh Hill (Bulgarian topographic survey Tangra 2004/05, and mapping in 2005 and 2009).
- L.L. Ivanov et al. Antarctica: Livingston Island and Greenwich Island, South Shetland Islands. Scale 1:100000 topographic map. Sofia: Antarctic Place-names Commission of Bulgaria, 2005.
- L.L. Ivanov. Antarctica: Livingston Island and Greenwich, Robert, Snow and Smith Islands. Scale 1:120000 topographic map. Troyan: Manfred Wörner Foundation, 2009. ISBN 978-954-92032-6-4
- L.L. Ivanov. Antarctica: Livingston Island and Smith Island. Scale 1:100000 topographic map. Manfred Wörner Foundation, 2017. ISBN 978-619-90008-3-0
- Composite Antarctic Gazetteer.
- L.L. Ivanov, Livingston Island: Tangra Mountains, Komini Peak, west slope new rock route; Lyaskovets Peak, first ascent; Zograf Peak, first ascent; Vidin Heights, Melnik Peak, Melnik Ridge, first ascent, The American Alpine Journal, 2005, 312-315. ISSN 0065-6925
This article includes information from the Antarctic Place-names Commission of Bulgaria which is used with permission.
|This Livingston Island location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This climbing-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|