The east side of the station in September 2012
|Location||2-29-1 Mizuhodai, Fujimi-shi, Saitama-ken 354-0015
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Tojo Line|
|Distance||20.6 km from Ikebukuro|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Opened||21 October 1977|
|Passengers (FY2014)||41,056 daily|
Mizuhodai station is served by the Tobu Tojo Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo, with some services inter-running via the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line to Shin-Kiba and the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line to Shibuya and onward via the Tokyu Toyoko Line and Minato Mirai Line to Motomachi-Chukagai. Located between Yanasegawa and Tsuruse stations, it is 20.6 km from the Ikebukuro terminus. Only Semi express and Local services stop at this station.
The station consists of a single island platform serving two tracks, with an elevated station building located above the platform.
|1||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Fujimino, Kawagoe, Shinrinkōen, Ogawamachi, and Yorii|
|2||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Shiki, Wakōshi, Narimasu, and Ikebukuro
Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line for Shin-Kiba
Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line for Shibuya
Tokyu Toyoko Line for Yokohama
Minatomirai Line for Motomachi-Chukagai
|Tobu Tojo Line|
|TJ Liner: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid express: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid: Does not stop at this station|
|Express: Does not stop at this station|
The station opened on 21 October 1977.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on the Tobu Tojo Line, with Mizuhodai Station becoming "TJ-16".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 41,056 passengers daily.
- "Mizuhodai Station information" (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Retrieved 5 January 2011.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 200. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published March 2016
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published 7 June 2008
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published March 2013
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information: Passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Retrieved 5 March 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mizuhodai Station.|
- Tobu station information (Japanese)