|Birth name||Shazrina binti Azman|
|Born||1 July 1980|
|Genres||R&B, Dance-pop, Electropop, Pop, Hip Hop|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, singer, instrumentalist, song writer, fashion designer|
|Years active||1999–2013 (In music industry) ,|
|Associated acts||Teh Tarik Crew, Colby O'Donis, Flo Rida, Planet Asia, Theo Martins, Jay Park|
Shazrina binti Azman (born 1 July 1980), who was known as Mizz Nina, was a Malaysian singer-songwriter. She was a famous Malaysian pop star who stopped making music videos when she re-discovered her faith (Islam). From then on she opened up her own Islamic women's clothing line known as "Madeenah".
Mizz Nina is married to Noh Salleh, vocalist for the band Hujan. Their wedding was held at Mizz Nina's family residence near Ukay Heights, Ampang on her birthday, July 1, 2011. She is the daughter of Tan Sri Dato' Azman Hashim, the Chairman of AmBank Group.She performed the pilgrimage with her husband and family in 2013. News about her wearing hijab after she returned from Makkah performing the pilgrimage surprising variety of media as before she came up with an image that is sexy, western and urban.
Teh Tarik Crew (1999-2007)
In 1997, she formed First Born Troopz with Fiquetional, with whom she would later co-found the seminal Malaysian hip-hop group, the Teh Tarik Crew  in 1999. It was with TTC that her musical career truly took off, with two AIM nominations in 2002 for the group’s full-length album How’s The Level?. By 2004, Mizz Nina had two more AIM nominations, this time for Teh Tarik Crew’s sophomore album, What’s Next?. They later disbanded in 2007 to pursue solo careers.
Solo Music Career
In July 2010, she released her first solo album, What You Waiting For. She has collaborated with 3 international singers such as Theo Martins on the song "Let Me C U Get It", Colby O' Donis on "What You Waiting For" and Grammy nominee Planet Asia on the song "Hope".
In February 2012, she released a new single called "With You". A lyric video of the song was released onto YouTube, which had earned over 6,000 views on the debut week and reached 40 000 views within 3 weeks.
On 26 May 2012, she released her 2nd solo album called Takeover.
In February 2013, Mizz Nina released a single, Around The World featuring Korean-American superstar, Jay Park. The single was produced by Cha Cha Malone. On 26 March 2013, she released the music video for Around The World featuring Jay Park on her official YouTube channel, mizznina1780. The music video was filmed in December 2012 in Korea with Jay Park. The CD single for Around The World will be given free to customers who purchase anything at her Mizz Demeanor shop.
On December 2010, Mizz Nina is touring to Sri Lanka, India to promote her greatest hit "What You Waiting For" .
Dec 14, 2010
Dec 15, 2010
While touring in US to promote her new single with Flo Rida - Takeover in 2012, She had been given a great opportunities to hosting The MTV Iggy Show — Episode 12 live in Times Square,NYC to expose innocent bystanders to three fresh new artists (like herself) breaking out around the globe such as raw rock from Mexico’s Le Butcherettes, wavy hip-hop from American emcee Robert Raimon Roy, and the Swedish strains of First Aid Kit’s viral country.
"I absolutely love MTV Iggy, the crew and my time spent shooting in the middle of Times Square, New York. An experience I will never forget! Everyone was really nice, they made me feel ultra comfortable and I had so much fun being VJ for a day! Be sure to check it out ok?!" - Mizz Nina 
Concerts and Live Performances
Mizz Nina was invited to perform at many concert events such as MTV World Stage 2012, Watsons Music Festival 2012, Twin Towers Alive 2011 & 2013 & Bella Awards and Arthur's Day 2011. On December 1, 2011, she was one of the opening acts for Pitbull Live In Malaysia 2011. She also went to Melbourne in October 2012 to perform and launch her TakeOver album. On May 18, 2013, she hold her first concert here in Kuala Lumpur at the KL Live, Life Centre.
In January 2014, she announced that she will only sing for women audience. This decision was made after she returned from her haj pilgrimage in November.
Mizz Nina is also a fashion designer for her own women's fashion label called Mizz Demeanor and Madeena Clothing( a Muslimah fashion label ). In 2014, Mizz Nina organized a World Hijab Day workshop with MaDeena on 1 February at Amcorp Mall.
Through her production company, Big Fish Entertainment, Mizz Nina is producing a 13-episode children program, The Cici & Caca Show.
- What You Waiting For
Awards and Nominations
- Anugerah Industri Muzik (Music Industry Awards)
Anugerah Industri Muzik (or AIM) (literal English translation: Music Industry Awards), is an annual event similar to Grammy Awards which recognized Malaysia's finest artists. The year indicates the ceremony year, awarding the previous years' works.
|Anugerah Industri Muzik Malaysia (AIM)|
|2012 (AIM19)||The Best Album Cover "Kulit Album Terbaik in Malay"||TAKEOVER's Album Cover||Takeover||Won|||
|Touring Artist Award "Anugerah Kembara in Malay"||Takeover Tour||Takeover||Won|
|Best Hip Hop Song "Lagu Hip Hop Terbaik in Malay"||Just You and Me||Takeover||Nominated|
- Shout! Awards
The Shout! Awards is an entertainment award show created to celebrate the Malaysian entertainment scene which is said has rapidly developed. The award recognizes people of music, television, film and radio industry as well as the entertainment industry as a whole.
|2010||Popstar Award (Pop Awards)||Nominated|
|Flava Award (Hip Hop / R&B Awards)||Won|
|Break Out Award (Best New Act)||Nominated|
|Hot Chick Award||Nominated|
|2012||Flava Award (Hip Hop / R&B Awards)||Nominated|
|Music Video Award (Best Music Video)||With You||Won|
|2013||Music Video Award (Best Music Video)||Around The World (featuring Jay Park)||Nominated|
|Flava Award (Hip Hop / R&B Awards)||Won|
- Anugerah Bintang Popular Berita Harian (Berita Harian's Most Popular Star Awards)
Anugerah Bintang Popular Berita Harian (or ABPBH) (literal English translation: Berita Harian's Most Popular Star Awards), is an award ceremony that recognizes the most popular artistes of the year. The award is a yearly ceremony organized by one of Malaysia's newspapers, Berita Harian with results entirely based on votes cast by readers.
|Anugerah Bintang Popular Berita Harian (ABPBH)|
|2013 (ABPBH 23)||Artis Wanita Stailo||Nominated|
|2014 (ABPBH 24)||Pasangan Selebriti Romantis (with Noh Salleh)||Nominated|
- Abd Majid, Noorsila (17 November 2010). "Mizz Nina and Noh to tie the knot". Malaysian Star. Archived from the original on 17 October 2011.
- mtv Asia
- http://www.mizznina.com/profile/. Missing or empty
- Mizz Nina unleashes new single ‘Takeover’ with Flo Rida
- iTunes - Music - Summer Burning - Single - Mizz Nina
- [COMING SOON] SUMMER BURNING Produced by DJ Poet Name Life
- Mizz Nina - Summer Burning
- "Mizz Nina and Jay Park sizzle on new single ‘Around The World’". MSN Malaysia. 26 February 2013.
- http://www.mizznina.com/dates/what-you-waiting-for-sri-lanka-promo-tour-2/ "What You Waiting For" Sri Lanka Promo Tour
- http://www.mtviggy.com/videos/the-mtv-iggy-show-episode-12/ The MTV Iggy Show — Episode 12
- http://www.mizznina.com/press/mtv-iggy-at-times-square-nyc/ MTV Iggy at Times Square , NYC
- http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/01/27/Mizz-Nina-will-only-sing-for-female-audience-now/ Mizz Nina will only sing for female audience now
- Interview with Mizz Nina.
- Official site
- https://www.facebook.com/MadeenaMy Madeena Official Facebook Page
- Mizz Nina Lebih Gembira, Tenang
- "About RIM". Rim.org.my. 24 October 2012. Retrieved 18 August 2013.
- Suraya al-Attas (13 December 1993). "Countdown to local Grammys". New Straits Times (New Straits Times Press). p. 27. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- http://www.ohbulan.com/aim-19-senarai-penuh-pemenang-anugerah-industri-muzik-ke-19/ AIM 19: Senarai Penuh Pemenang Anugerah Industri Muzik Ke-19
- http://www.redcarpet.net.my/2012/11/aim19-honours-shila-amzah-mizz-nina-jaclyn-victor-alleycats/ AIM19 honours Shila Amzah, Mizz Nina, Jaclyn Victor & Alleycats
- https://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anugerah_Industri_Muzik_ke-19 Anugerah Industri Muzik ke-19 wikipedia