|Full name||Mladen Kocić|
|Date of birth||22 October 1988|
|Place of birth||Niš, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||175 cm (5 ft 9 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 August 2016..
Mladen "Cipi" Kocić (Serbian Cyrillic: Младен "Ципи" Коцић, born 22 October 1988), is a Serbian futsal player who plays for Russian club Tyumen and the Serbia national futsal team. He also represented Serbia national futsal team at UEFA Futsal Euro 2016 in Serbia.
Kocić before his futsal career playing for Radnički and OFK Niš. He started to play futsal with 18 years in the Kopernikus, that after only six months moved to Ekonomac. With Ekonomac won six championship titles of Serbia, three Serbian Cup and one Balkan Cup. For six seasons he amassed 30 appearances and 14 goals in UEFA competitions. 2014 moved to Nacional. After 2 season with Nacional, in summer 2016 Kocić joined to MFK Tyumen.
- Serbian Prva Futsal Liga (7): 2007–08, 2008–09, 2009–10, 2010–11, 2011–12, 2012–13, 2013–14
- Serbian Futsal Cup (3): 2009–10, 2012–13, 2013–14
- Balkan Futsal Cup (1): 2008
- Croatian Prva HMNL (2): 2014–15, 2015–16
- "2012 Futsal EURO programme". UEFA. Retrieved February 2012. Check date values in:
|access-date=(help)[permanent dead link]
- Intervju Mladen Kocić Cipi at juznevesti.com (in Serbian) 3-1-2013
- Александр Попов: «Цели на чемпионат у нас всегда одни – быть в призерах!» at MFK Tyumen official site, 9 August 2016.