From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Moab or MOAB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moab is the historical name for an ancient kingdom located in modern-day Jordan.
Moab or MOAB may also refer to:
Science and technology
- GBU-43/B MOAB (Massive Ordnance Air Blast), or Mother Of All Bombs
- Monoclonal antibody (MoAb), identical antibodies produced by offspring of a single parent cell
- Month of Apple Bugs (MoAB), a month of bugs computer security strategy
- Moab Cluster Suite, a cluster workload management package
- Moab, the first son of Lot and patriarch of the kingdom of Moab, mentioned in the Hebrew Bible
- Moab, Utah, a U.S. city
- "Moab", a song by Conor Oberst from Conor Oberst
- Moab, a fictional planet in the comic strip The Ballad of Halo Jones
- Mother of all battles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.