Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Moab or MOAB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moab is the historical name for an ancient kingdom located in modern-day Jordan.
Moab or MOAB may also refer to:
- Moab, Utah, a U.S. city
- Newman Lake, Washington, an unincorporated community alternatively known as Moab
Arts, entertainment, and media
- "Moab", a song by Conor Oberst from Conor Oberst
- Moab, a fictional planet in the comic strip The Ballad of Halo Jones
- Moab Is My Washpot (published 1997), Stephen Fry's autobiography
Science and technology
- GBU-43/B MOAB (Massive Ordnance Air Blast), or Mother Of All Bombs
- Moab Cluster Suite, a cluster workload management package
- Monoclonal antibody (MoAb), identical antibodies produced by offspring of a single parent cell
- Novell "Moab", codename for Novell NetWare 5.0
- Month of Apple Bugs (MoAB), a month of bugs computer security strategy
- Moab, the first son of Lot and patriarch of the kingdom of Moab, mentioned in the Hebrew Bible
- Mother of all battles
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.