|Look up moaner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moaner may refer to:
- Someone who moans
- Someone who complains
- "The Moaner", anonymous caller in Black Christmas (1974 film)
- Moaner van Heerden, rugby player
- The Moaners North Carolina-based Indie rock band.
- "Moaner" (song), song by Underworld
- "Moaner", song by Hagfish (band)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moaner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.