From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up moat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A moat is a type of fortification.
Moat or Moats may also refer to:
- Moats, Ohio, an unincorporated community in the US
- New Moat, a village and community in Wales
- Old Moat, an electoral district or ward in Manchester, England
- Moat House, Sutton Coldfield, a building in West Midlands, England
- Moat House, Tamworth, a building in Staffordshire, England
- Moat (surname)
- Arthur Moats (born 1988), American football player
- Ryan Moats (born 1982), American former football player
Enterprises and organizations
- Moat Community College, a school in Leicester, England
- Moat Theatre, a theatre and arts centre in Ireland
- Competitive moat or Economic moat, a term coined by Warren Buffett, to describe a sustainable competitive advantage
- Moat, a clear ring outside the eyewall of a tropical cyclone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.