Mob rule may refer to:
- A derogatory term for direct democracy
- Ochlocracy, a government by mob or a mass of people
- Mafia or otherwise criminal control of people and groups
- Mob Rule, a PC game released on September 30, 1999 by Simon & Schuster and Studio 3
- Mob Rule, a fictional group in DC Comics consisting of dozens of duplicates of Barry Allen's old friend Manuel Lago
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mob rule.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.