From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For information on using Wikipedia on mobile devices, see Help:Mobile access.
|Look up Mobile, mobile, or -mobile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mobile often refers to:
Mobile may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Mobile (album), a 1999 album by Brazilian Paulinho Moska
- Mobile (band), a Canadian rock band
- "Mobile" (song), a 2003 song by Avril Lavigne from Let Go
- Mobile (TV series), a British ITV drama
- "Mobile", a short story by J. G. Ballard, later renamed "Venus Smiles"
- "Mobile", a song by Gentle Giant from the album Free Hand
- Mobile, a feature of the game GunBound
- Mobile, Alabama, a U.S. port city
- Mobile, Arizona, a small town near Phoenix, U.S.
- Mobile, California
- Mobile, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Mobile County, Alabama, a county in Alabama, where the city is located
- Mobile Bay, a bay in Alabama
- Mobile River, in Alabama
- University of Mobile, a private university located in Mobile County, Alabama
- Mobility, the ability to move or be moved
- Mobility of single cell animals (motility)
- Mobile forces, especially Motorized infantry or Mounted infantry
- Operation MOBILE, Canadian Forces operations in the 2011 military intervention in Libya
- Mobile phone, a portable communications device
- Mobile computing, a generic term describing one's ability to use technology in mobile environments
- Mobile device, a computer designed for mobile computing
- Mobile game, a video game played on a mobile phone, smartphone, PDA or handheld computer
- Mobile Magazine, a publication on portable electronics
- Mobile network operator, a company which provides mobile phone network access and services
- Mobile radio, wireless communications systems and devices which are based on radio frequencies
- Mobile rig
- Mobile station, user equipment and software needed for communication with a wireless telephone network
- Mobile Web, the World Wide Web as accessed from mobile devices using Mobile Web Browser
- Mobile TV, TV services viewed via a mobile device.
- Mabila, a Native American people of Alabama
- Mauvilla (disambiguation)
- Mavilla (disambiguation)
- Mobil, a major oil company
- Mobile station (disambiguation)
- Mobiles (band), a 1980s synth pop band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mobile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.