4.9 / January 19, 2019
|Operating system||Windows, macOS, Android|
|Type||WYSIWYG Website builder, HTML editor|
Mobirise Website Builder is a freeware web design application, developed by Mobirise, that allows users to create and publish bootstrap websites, without coding. Mobirise is essentially a drag and drop website builder, featuring various website themes. The software's features can be extended by purchasing extensions.
It has been featured in Huffington Post, IDG, TechRadar, About.com and noted as an offline alternative to popular online website builders like Wix.com, Weebly, Jimdo, Webydo, Squarespace.
The first beta version 1.0 was released on May 19, 2015 with the focus on no-coding web design and compliance to the Google mobile-friendly update. On September 30, 2015, version 2.0 was released, which added drop-down menus, contact forms, animations, support for 3rd-party themes and extensions. Since version 3.0, added some new themes and extension and introduced support for Bootstrap 4.
On June 16, 2017, version 4.0 was released, which presented the new core engine, new interface and new default website theme. Since the version 4.6 Mobirise provides AMP themes. The last available version is 4.9.
- "Mobirise Android Version". play.google.com. Retrieved 2015-08-21.
- Alex Ivanovs (2016-12-20). "The Long and Short of Mobile-Friendly Website Development". Huffington Post.
- Mike Williams (2016-06-28). "Top 10 best website builders for small businesses". TechRadar.
- Tom Green (2017-04-11). "First Impressions of Mobirise Website Builder". Dotdash.
- Aigars Silkalns (2017-09-03). "Top 10 best website builders for small businesses". colorlib.com.
- Kaya Ismail (2016-09-08). "Mobirise 3.0: A Strong Step for the Simple Website Builder". cmscritic.com.
- "The Deeper Look - Mobirise 3 Review". wowslider.com. 2016-11-12.
- "Mobirise Releases Bootstrap 4 Theme for Cutting-Edge Websites". Bloomberg Businessweek. 4 April 2016. Archived from the original on 4 April 2016. Retrieved 13 October 2017.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)