Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mobo or MOBO may refer to:
- Mobo, Masbate, a municipality in Masbate province, Philippines
- Mobo, Kalibo, a municipality in Aklan province, Philippines
- computer motherboard
- Japanese modern boys, the masculine version of the Westernized modern girl
- MOBO Awards, UK-based music awards
- Mobo, a band created by Kazumi Watanabe
- Modern Baseball, a Philadelphia-based pop punk band
Given name or nickname:
- Gao Mobo (born 1952), Chinese-born Australian sinologist
- Frédéric Motte (born 1970), nicknamed "Elmobo", French music producer and composer
- Moritz Böhringer (born 1993), American football player for the Minnesota Vikings
- Lesley Mobo (born 1982), Filipino fashion designer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mobo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.