Jump to navigation Jump to search
Moca or MOCA may refer to:
Science and technology
- Moca (genus), a genus of moths
- MOCA (protein), a protein involved in cell signaling
- Minimum obstacle clearance altitude
- Multimedia over Coax Alliance (MoCA), an industry group which develops specifications for home networking over residential coaxial cable
- 4,4'-Methylenebis(2-chloroaniline), a compound used as a curing agent in polyurethane production
- Molybdenum cofactor cytidylyltransferase, an enzyme
- Museum of Contemporary Art (disambiguation), numerous museums around the world
- Museum of Chinese in America, a museum in New York City
- Matrix of Comparative Anthropogeny, formerly Museum of Comparative Anthropogeny, an online compilation of comparative information between humans and “great apes” at the Center for Academic Research and Training in Anthropogeny at the University of California, San Diego
- Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA), a test of cognitive function in humans
- Ministry of Civil Aviation (India)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.