|Look up mocha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mocha may refer to:
- Caffè mocha, a beverage that also incorporates chocolate and milk
- Mocha coffee bean, a cultivated variety
- Mocha Uson or Mocha, stage name of Philippine performer and blogger Margaux Justiniano Uson
- Nickname of Maurie Dunstan (1929-1991), Australian rules footballer
- Mocha, Yemen, a Red Sea coffee port
- Mocha Island in Chile
- Mocha River, a.k.a. Chapayevka River, in western Russia
- Mocha (decompiler), for the Java language
- Mocha-brand image-processing software products from Imagineer Systems
- Mocha, European moth species Cyclophora annularia
- Mocha or Shekkacho language, a language of Ethiopia
- MOCA (disambiguation)
- MOCCA (disambiguation)
- Moka (disambiguation)
- Rapid Climate Change-Meridional Overturning Circulation and Heatflux Array (RAPID/MOCHA), a research project
- All pages beginning with "Mocha"
- All pages with a title containing Mocha
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mocha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.