Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mocha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mocha may refer to:
- Caffè mocha, a beverage that also incorporates chocolate and milk
- Mocha coffee bean, a cultivated variety
- Mocha Uson or Mocha, stage name of Philippine performer and blogger Margaux Justiniano Uson
- Nickname of Maurie Dunstan (1929-1991), Australian rules footballer
- Nickname of Aída García Naranjo (born 1951), Peruvian educator, singer, and politician
- Mocha, Yemen, a Red Sea coffee port
- Mocha Island in Chile
- Mocha River, a.k.a. Chapayevka River, in western Russia
- Mocha (decompiler), for the Java language
- Mocha-brand image-processing software products from Imagineer Systems
- Mocha, European moth species Cyclophora annularia
- Mocha or Shekkacho language, a language of Ethiopia
- MOCA (disambiguation)
- MOCCA (disambiguation)
- Moka (disambiguation)
- Rapid Climate Change-Meridional Overturning Circulation and Heatflux Array (RAPID/MOCHA), a research project
- All pages beginning with "Mocha"
- All pages with a title containing Mocha
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mocha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.