From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mocha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mocha may refer to:
- Mocha, European moth species Cyclophora annularia
- Mocha or Shekkacho language of Ethiopia
- Mocha, Philippine musician a.k.a. Mocha Uson
- Mocha Canton, gov't subdivision in Ecuador
- Settled places:
- Physical geography:
- "mocha"-brand image-processing software products from Imagineer Systems
- Mocha Girls, Philippine girl group
- Mocha Island National Reserve in Chile
- Similar pronunciations:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mocha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.