Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mochi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mochi is a Japanese rice cake made of glutinous rice pounded into paste and molded into shape.
Mochi may also refer to:
- Mochi rice, a synonym for glutinous rice
- Moche (food), also spelled mochi or muchi, a Filipino rice cake derived from Chinese-Filipino buchi (jian dui)
- Mochi (surname)
- Mochi (Cheyenne) (c. 1841–1881), nineteenth-century Native American warrior
- Mochi (Hindu), a Hindu caste found mainly in North India
- Mochi (Muslim), a community in North India, Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Mochi (Sikh), a community found mainly in the Punjab state of India
- Mochi (surname), notable people with the surname
- Mochi, Hiro's cat in Big Hero 6
- Mochi (magazine), magazine and blog that aims to empower young Asian American women
- Mochi Craft, a yacht building subsidiary of the Ferretti Group
- Mochi Gate, a historical gate in Lahore, Pakistan
- Mochi language, a dialect of Central Kilimanjaro language
- Mochi Media, an advertising system and company for Adobe Flash
- Mochi Pura, a locality located within union council 128 (Faisal Town) in Gulberg Tehsil of Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Uke Mochi, a goddess of food in the Shinto religion of Japan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mochi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.