From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mochi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mochi is a Japanese rice cake made of glutinous rice pounded into paste and molded into shape.
Mochi may also refer to:
- Mochi (Cheyenne) (c. 1841–1881), nineteenth-century Native American warrior
- Mochi (Hindu), a Hindu caste found mainly in North India
- Mochi (Muslim), a community in North India, Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Mochi (Sikh), a community found mainly in the Punjab state of India
- Mochi (surname), notable people with the surname
- Mochi (magazine), magazine and blog that aims to empower young Asian American women
- Mochi Craft, a yacht building subsidiary of the Ferretti Group
- Mochi Gate, a historical gate in Lahore, Pakistan
- Mochi language, a dialect of Central Kilimanjaro language
- Mochi Media, an advertising system and company for Adobe Flash
- Mochi rice, a synonym for glutinous rice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mochi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.