From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mock-orange)
|Look up mock-orange in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mock orange may also refer to:
- Bursaria spinosa (Australian blackthorn), a small tree from Australia
- Choisya ternata (Mexican orange), an aromatic shrub native to North America
- Maclura pomifera (Osage-orange), a small tree from North America
- Murraya paniculata (Orange jessamine), a small tree ranging from East Asia to Australasia
- Pittosporum tobira, native to China, Japan, and Korea, and naturalized and cultivated elsewhere
- Pittosporum undulatum (Sweet pittosporum), a small tree native to Australia
- Styrax americanus, (American snowbell), a small tree native to eastern North America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mock orange.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.