From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Model2)
Model 2 may refer to:
- Boeing Model 2, an American training seaplane designed in the 1910s
- Consolidated Model 2, was a training airplane used by the United States Army Air Corps under the designation PT-3 and by the United States Navy under the designation NY-1
- Type 92 Model 2 Fighter, an improved version of the Japanese Type 92 Fighter
- Experimental Model 2 submachine gun, a Japanese submachine gun in service from 1935 to 1945
- Federal Signal Model 2, an outdoor warning siren produced by Federal Signal Corporation
- JSP model 2 architecture, a complex design pattern used in the design of Java Web applications which separates the display of content from the logic used to obtain and manipulate the content
- Sega Model 2, an arcade system board released by Sega in 1993
- Smith & Wesson Model 2, an American revolver produced from 1876 through 1911
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Model 2.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.