Model 1 may refer to:
- Boeing Model 1, a United States single-engine biplane seaplane aircraft
- Breese-Dallas Model 1, a prototype single engine airliner that rapidly changed hands throughout the 1930s.
- Austin Model 1, a semi-empirical method for the quantum calculation of molecular electronic structure in computational chemistry
- JSP model 1 architecture, a complex design pattern used in the design of Java Web applications which separates the display of content from the logic used to obtain and manipulate the content
- Sega Model 1, an arcade system board released by Sega in 1992
- Smith & Wesson Model 1, an American revolver produced from 1876 through 1911
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Model 1.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.