Modern Poetry in Translation
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Cover of issue no 3, 2017
|Frequency||Three times a year|
Modern Poetry in Translation is a literary magazine and publisher based in the United Kingdom. The magazine was started by Ted Hughes and Daniel Weissbort in 1965. It was relaunched by King's College London in 1992. The College published it until 2003. It publishes contemporary poetry from all around the world, in English.
To celebrate the magazine's 50th anniversary, a microsite has been developed to present the first issue of Modern Poetry in Translation in its entirety.
- "Modern Poetry in Translation 50th Anniversary Study Day – Cambridge". Polish Cultural Institute. Retrieved 3 April 2016.
- "Modern Poetry in Translation: Second Series". King's College London. Retrieved 3 April 2016.
- Official website
- A review of MPT in The Independent
- A review of MPT in The Guardian
- A review of MPT in the Oxonian Review
|This article about a literary magazine published in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.