Modern Vidya Niketan schools
|Modern Vidya Niketan schools|
|Founder||Late. Sh. Gopal Sharma|
|School board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Director||Mr. J. P. Gaur|
Modern Vidya Niketan (MVN) Schools are located in the Faridabad, National Capital Region (NCR) of India. Modern Vidya Niketan has been categorised under English medium school .The schools are affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi.
The first school was established in the year 1983 under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1960 by Shri Gopal Sharma and Mrs. Kanta Sharma.
In 2009, the Sector 17 school produced the IIT-JEE topper. This feat was repeated by another MVN student, in 2012.. In 2008-09, 140 students from the school got admitted to IITs, the highest number from any single institution in India.
- Modern Vidya Niketan, Sector 17, Faridabad
- Modern Vidya Niketan, Aravali Hills, Faridabad
- Modern Vidya Niketan, Palwal
- Modern Vidya Niketan, Sector 88, Faridabad
- Education in India
- Literacy in India
- List of institutions of higher education in Haryana
- Modern Vidya Niketan School, Aravali Hills
- "List of Affiliated School As On Today - CBSE". nic.in. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- "(Archived) MVN School Aravali". archive.org. Archived from the original on 19 February 2015. Retrieved 27 August 2015.CS1 maint: unfit URL (link)
- "The top ten world schools". Hindustan Times. 20 September 2011. Retrieved 1 September 2015.
- "Faridabad boy Arpit Agarwal tops IIT-JEE 2012". News18. 18 May 2012. Retrieved 12 May 2020.
- "Modern Vidya Niketan - Educationworld". EducationWorld. Retrieved 5 March 2021.