Modern Vidya Niketan schools
|Modern Vidya Niketan schools|
Modern Vidya Niketan (MVN) Schools are located in the Faridabad, National Capital Region (NCR) of India. Modern Vidya Niketan has been categorised under English medium school .The schools are affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi.
The first school was established in the year 1983 under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1960 by Shri Gopal Sharma and Mrs. Kanta Sharma.
In 2009, the Sector 17 school produced the IIT-JEE topper Nitin Jain. This feat was repeated by another MVN student, Arpit Agarwal, in 2012. the students of the school are also selected in various other national EXAMS like KVPY conducted by IISc, BANGALORE and also in NTSE
- Modern Vidya Niketan, Sector 17, Faridabad
- Modern Vidya Niketan, Aravali Hills, Faridabad
- Modern Vidya Niketan, Palwal
- Modern Vidya Niketan, Sector 88, Faridabad
- Modern Vidya Niketan, Future Genius ( Only till class 5th), Faridabad
- "List of Affiliated School As On Today - CBSE". nic.in. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- "(Archived) MVN School Aravali". archive.org. Archived from the original on 19 February 2015. Retrieved 27 August 2015.CS1 maint: Unfit url (link)
- "The top ten world schools". Hindustan Times. 20 September 2011. Retrieved 1 September 2015.
- "Faridabad teen scales pinnacle of Indian Institutes of Technology glory". Mail Online India. Daily Mail. 19 May 2012. Retrieved 1 September 2015.
|This article about a school in Haryana, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|