From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Modigliani [modiʎˈʎaːni] may refer to:
- Amedeo Modigliani (1884–1920), painter and sculptor
- Elio Modigliani (1860–1932), anthropologist, zoologist, and plant collector
- Ettore Modigliani (1873–1947), Italian functionary
- Franco Modigliani (1918–2003), economist
- Jeanne Modigliani (1918–1984), daughter and biographer of Amedeo Modigliani
- Modigliani (film), a 2004 biographical film about Amedeo Modigliani
- "Modigliani (Lost In Your Eyes)" (Book of Love song), a 1987 single from the band Book of Love
- Modigliani risk-adjusted performance, a measure of risk-adjusted performance in economics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Modigliani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.