Jump to navigation Jump to search
Modigliani [modiʎˈʎaːni] may refer to:
- Amedeo Modigliani (1884–1920), painter and sculptor
- Elio Modigliani (1860–1932), anthropologist, zoologist, and plant collector
- Ettore Modigliani (1873–1947), Italian functionary
- Franco Modigliani (1918–2003), economist
- Jeanne Modigliani (1918–1984), daughter and biographer of Amedeo Modigliani
- Modigliani (film), a 2004 biographical film about Amedeo Modigliani
- "Modigliani" (Lost In Your Eyes), a 1987 single from the band Book of Love
- Modigliani risk-adjusted performance, a measure of risk-adjusted performance in economics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Modigliani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.