Modikwe Dikobe (pseudonym of Marks Rammitloa, born 1913, Seabe, north-central Transvaal) was a novelist, poet, trade unionist and squatter leader in Johannesburg, South Africa in the 1940s. He worked as a hawker, clerk, domestic servant and night watchman.
- The Marabi Dance [novel] (1973)
- The Dispossessed [poetry](1983)
- ^ South Africa’s mineral and industrial revolution
- Bonner, P. "The Politics of Black Squatter Movements on the Rand, 1944–1952", Radical History Review, 1990.
- "The bard of township culture", Mark Gevisser, Mail & Guardian, 1995.